Sunday, April 08, 2007
Grabidad!


As indicated in my previous post, I said that I will be posting my 2007 new year's resolutions. But apparently, I was never able to write again because of the other fixations that got me so distant to the blog world. Anyhow, here's a quick update of what’s happening:

i gained 7 pounds because of my daily dosage of jollibee's fiesta meal. Im soo happy because I finally gained weight! too shallow huh? Can't complain since this is what im asking for a long time now. I really have to weigh up and reach that 125 pounds!! Throw me your cheers, jeremy's getting fat na.. (u wish)

for our galera trip, angel, sof and I bought 'beach hut's SPF75'! we joined hands in telling our other officemates that we don't want to get those tan lines and marks during the beach trip. Grabe, we're so vain! But to put some justification to this hideous act, I can't get dark since im so thin na! Ayoko naman magmukhang malnourished kid after ng summer noh. Wahaha!!!! Me bad!

Spent most of my money buying lots of clothes. Bought 3 board shorts, 2 polo shirts, 3 white shirts, 1 distressed jeans, a pair of denim edition chucks, 1 jacket and lots of accessories. Yak parang girl! Wahaha!! I didn't calculate how much I spent, but I guess it's worth the talent fee I got from doing that nestea ad to be posted this june. Im such an impulsive buyer and im starting to hate it! :p

I broke my cybershot. I acted as if im little david and the slingshot's my cam. It hit the wooden table (goliath) and was smashed into 2 pieces..good thing I was able to put it back together but the main board got busted. I had the service center repair it but grabidad...i have to pay 13,327 for it to be fully repaired. Wag na tsong! I'll just save up to buy a new DSLR..I’m so sad since I wont be able to do simple photoshoots anymore for my portfolio..and waahhh!!..No more pics during weekend gimmicks. Pero okay lang..at least, I have enough reason to minimize my spending for a new cam.

At work, im getting exhausted revising all those Globe videos for their training unit. Im beginning to fear these 2 words: 'Quality Check', since every time we go on this type of meeting, Sof and I have to revise another part of the video, which means, more time for ‘rendering’! Video editors out there would understand what I am saying. And please, we are really in need of video editors to help out. PM or text me if youre interested..nax.. segue bigla ng job opening eh noh..wahaha!!

Right now, my whole family's catching up with the latest episodes of prison break 1 and 2. How I wish I could be that smart, but sorry, 100 something lang IQ ko..huhuhu..di ako nag-promil eh..nido lang.haha! Gilmore girls season 6 rocks and I cant wait for episode 15-24 of grey's 3. As for local shows, maging sino ka man is the best.. kaya walang kokontra! :p

Well I guess that's it for now, cant share the personal stuff coz u might get shocked. What's important is im soo happy now..can't ask for anything else but a new cam..and I'm soo taken now, so back-off!
Didn't you notice that I never cursed in this post? Wow!
Pucha achievement! Di ako nakapagmura! :p



:: 0 ang nag-amok. come on.rant! mag-amok ka din.
:: 12:07 AM







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

profile


myself in pre-amok mode

Name: Jeremy Ross
Location: sampung minuto mula sa palasyo
Age: 20
School: DLSU-Manila
Work: Graphic Artist (Media Farm Consulting Grp); Dreamer
YM: ask me.and let me decide.


* * * * * *
this isn't the old stuff i used to write when i'm bored. had to adjust a few knobs and put in some maturity and yet retain the fun entries. so don't stress yourself too much as u read the revival of my 'pag-aamok' :P


beautiful&mean people

Tella Hipolito
Wuthie Medina
*site under construction. more links to be posted soon.

links related to myself

multiply site
friendster


scream!





archives